Today we decided to try a photo shoot with Eli & I am happy with the results! I used picnik to edit & think they turned out really great. If you are interested in any prints, let us know and we'll make a snapfish order soon! Enjoy!
Too cute and beautiful job with the pictures! I do feel a little pride that he is wearing the shirt we got him for his bday :) Can we get a copy of the one of him peeking through the railing and one of him lying in the wagon?
6 comments:
Too cute and beautiful job with the pictures! I do feel a little pride that he is wearing the shirt we got him for his bday :)
Can we get a copy of the one of him peeking through the railing and one of him lying in the wagon?
Those are great!!! He looks so old.
Sorry, I meant he looked older than 2.
Great pictures! I love all you did to them too!
oh the one sitting on the steps is the cutest!
Love the pictures! Someone should be a photographer in your family! They're so natural and seem to capture how adorable and happy he is! Very cute!
Post a Comment